Monday 2 September 2013

The Supply Cupboard

The supply cupboard is everything Anna said it would be. It puts our little teacher stationery boxes to shame.
I was able to go into the "room" and choose anything I wanted. The supply lady swapped the 4 blue whiteboard pens I took first for a whole box of 12 and when I asked if they were for the whole year she said I could come back next month for more. Permanent markers, tape, staplers, staples, pens, pencils, clearfiles & refills, huge sheets of coloured paper / card ( I only need 4 to cover a display board), dusters, pastels, felt tips - you name it they had it, except for gun staplers, and you could take as much as you wanted. Teacher heaven!
Tony spent the day at school with me cutting out all my lettering and putting up displays when I couldn't be bothered climbing on top of desks. He did such a great job I think some of the others are going to try stealing him to help in their rooms.
I'll take photos when we're finished and put them on the blog.
We were thinking of Egyptian for dinner but need to finish our pasta from last night. Waste not around here. Egyptian tomorrow maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment