Tuesday 3 September 2013

Nearly Done

Having my own personal helper has meant my walls are all done and I've managed to unpack 12 of the 13 boxes that were dumped in my room by the dadas. Dadas are a group of ladies that carry big heavy boxes, clean, move furniture, find things you need and always have a smile on their faces. I might have to start calling Tony a dada if he comes into school and helps too often. The other teachers on our floor started stealing him away to help with their rooms today ... better keep a closer eye on all these single women.
Here are the after photos of my class walls. You have to imagine half the piles of textbooks, etc taken away as I have to share them with the other Grade 3 teacher who doesn't start til the 10th (Nice for some.) Once the kids are in we can get their work on the walls and it will look more like a kids' space than a teacher's. Someone tell Louise Dempsey I have her new book all ready to sneak into my programme :-)



1 comment:

  1. SPELLING RULZ?
    Shame on you Mrs Mudgway for using lazy text language in the class room. Take that woman outside for a good stoning I say!!
    MARGO.

    ReplyDelete