Monday 5 August 2013

One Week To Go

Countdown has begun.
Only 7 sleeps to go before Tony and I leave for Egypt.
We have ticked most of the "to do" boxes but there is still a lot to get done before we move out of the house on Saturday. It's amazing how much red tape has to be dealt with when you move overseas - wills, health insurance, birth certificates, marriage certificate (I need to prove I'm married when asked) as well as renting the house.
On top of all that I've finally decided to get organised and finish my degree while I'm away so time has been spent locating documentation. With only 16 students in my class I should have plenty of time to study - yeah right!
Am I excited?? Ask me in 5 days time :-)

8 comments:

  1. Woohoo I'm the first to comment :) What a great idea to keep everyone up to date! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps! Just worked it out myself......
    Welcome to the world of blogging !!!
    Looking forward to hearing about your new journey and home away from home,:)
    Phonz:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing but admiration for you guys Maria, good luck tying up the loose ends this week and really looking forward to your updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hows the nerves as the countdown gets closer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to reading about your adventures. Good luck and safe travels:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Maria, good to see you've made it through the hassles of the trip to Cairo and found a cold Stella!! As Nitsche said "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and you both sound pretty alive :-) I'm sure you'll have everything running like a well oiled machine by the time we arrive to camp on your couch!! Take care xxx, Bruce Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn predictive typing!! Bruce Lee?????? I wish. The other Bruce L............... you know who :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe this time (3rd)i will find send!!
    Hey pleased you are safe and sound. Glitzy Hotel man... Who said roughing it? You 2 talking yet?? Ha... Tony you should not have put the laptop down... Idea time... Billboard needed.
    'Egypt's only Honest Taxi...Tony M'...Come ride with me...
    There we go. Bound to be a Vauxhall Viva in a cave somewhere.
    Ha-ha...Good luck and stay safe.
    If you need help call me and ill get Bruce Lee on ya case... Hi.Ya

    ReplyDelete